Speaking with Spirit: Mentorship and Mastermind Program Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into and effective upon purchase of the Speaking with Spirit: Mentorship & Mastermind Program (“Effective Date”), between Instructor (“Alison Shine”), a sole-proprietorship, and you, an individual (“Client” or “You”).
1. (4) Biweekly live group video calls. These will occur from October/November-December 2019 and will be held online via Zoom. All students will meet for 1.5 hours/each - totaling 6 hours. Exact dates/times to be determined pending majority group decision.
2. Educational materials covering the topic of mediumship development for learning purposes.
3. Biweekly take home personal development exercises.
4. Access to the private Speaking with Spirit Facebook Group where I will be engaging with you periodically throughout the 6 weeks.
(This Program does not include email or live personal sessions with Alison Shine.)
Terms and Conditions
1. Program. You are purchasing “Speaking with Spirit: Mentorship & Mastermind Program” (“Program”). This package includes 6 weeks access to (1.) and (4.) of the (“Program Materials”) and lifetime access to (2.) and (3.) of the (“Program Materials”).
2. Payment. The Client shall make (1) non-refundable payment of $499 in full for the Instructor to perform the services specified herein. Payment must be fulfilled by specified date in order to participate in program. No payment plan options available.
3. Refunds/Returns: Upon purchase of program no refunds or returns are prohibited unless extenuating circumstances are considered by the Instructor.
4. Rescheduling. Due to the nature of this service no rescheduling is allowed. All dates and times of the scheduled sessions are final. Failure to attend group sessions for any reason with or without communication results in forfeiture of that service.
5. Late Arrival. The sessions shall begin promptly at the agreed upon start time. The Instructor will wait for a grace period up to 15 minutes past the start time. The Client is not permitted to enter the group session after the grace period of 15 minutes due to the nature of the session. No proration of time or monies will occur.
6. Schedule. The group call schedule is finalized by majority vote. The services schedule is subject to change in the event of extenuating circumstances and no adjustment/proration of payment will be applied.
7. Expectations: The Client is expected to understand and accurately use session platform (Zoom) before Program start date. The Instructor is not responsible for technical difficulties accessing sessions. The Client is expected to complete all homework assignments as assigned in order to participate fully in Program Materials. The Client is expected to be in a QUIET environment for the duration of each 1.5 hour live video call. If the Client’s audio quality during sessions is disruptive in nature the Instructor reserves the right to mute or terminate attendance.
8. Cooperative Attitude. The Client shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of services. At any time the Client acts uncooperatively the Instructor shall terminate the service and retain program Payment. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, refraining from disruptive behavior, whether directed at Instructor or a third party in relation to the program. The Instructor reserves the right to define the nature of cooperative attitude.
9. Guarantee of Results: Alison Shine cannot and does not guarantee a certain level of results, abilities, or skills as a result of the Program. This program is for educational and learning purposes only.
10. Intellectual Property. All information provided in the program, including but not limited to Program Materials, are copyright of the Instructor.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to me at email@example.com
BY PAYING FOR THE PROGRAM IN FULL, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS ABOVE.